The Zapata FlyRide™ is designed to make hydroflight accessible for beginners and offer new thrills for extreme riders. It achieves this by combining the familiar form and controls of a personal watercraft with Zapata’s latest advancements in computer aided flight control and gyro stabilization - the same technology developed for Zapata’s groundbreaking Flyboard Air™ and EZ-Fly™ jet powered craft
›› Handles like a flying jet ski® and requires little to no training.
›› The first hydroflyer on the market with intelligent flight control and stabilization.
››Multiple flight modes for beginners and advanced riders seeking extreme thrills.
›› Takeoff and land on the beach.
›› Supports up to two riders.
›› Designed to be the perfect addition to Flyboard® and jet ski® rental centers.
›› Doesn’t require a second person to operate the personal watercraft.
›› Built in wireless EMK for remote control of the PWC’s throttle.
EZ-Flight Control System
Zapata has made history in the world of personal aviation with the development of advanced stabilization systems utilized in the groundbreaking Flyboard Air™ and EZ-Fly™ personal aviation platforms. Zapata will now change the world of recreational water sports by applying that same technology to hydroflight. This convergence of Zapata’s engineering and software innovation is what will set FlyRide and Zapata apart from its imitators and bring the joy of hydroflight to wider audiences.
“Fun for everyone”
The Water Flight Device Flyboard® Sport is a more accessible version of Flyboard® Pro Series. With this new model, you will benefit from the entirely revisited design of the Pro Series and the many innovations, at a more affordable price. The board is fixed like the Legend Flyboard®. This product is ideal for rental business as well as casual users. Like all our products, we put special attention to the resistance and strengthening of parts.
- Hydrodynamic efficiency improved by 32%
- 35% lighter than Flyboard
- Diameter, orientation and angle of the nozzles adjustable forward or backwards to optimize the use and compatibility with the PWC power.
- Larger and more stable foot plate
- Futuristic design with a transparent hydraulic system allowing users to see the water flow
- Turbine interface equipped with a Venturi effect (system allowing an evacuation of the water while using the Flyboard®)
- U pipe equipped with a propulsion system. The PWC is propelled to increase the movement speed.
- A rotation system compatible with the entire range of Zapata Racing products
- Shoes strengthened in the front and in the back, offering an optimal protection of the foot and the ankle during Flyboard® practice.
The Flyboard® Sport Kit:
1 pair of bindings
1 rotation system equipped with specific bearings
1 supply hose (different types/lengths of hose available)
1 U pipe which reverses the PWC water outlet
1 quick clip for an easy uncoupling between the Flyboard® Sport and the PWC